Our practice is dedicated to helping and representing fathers with paternity and child custody disputes. We understand the uphill battle and bias sometimes associated with fathers going through a divorce or separation. If you are struggling with a paternity dispute, child support issue, custody or divorce, Contact Us to receive your free consultation and we can discuss your needs.
Family Law From the Father’s Perspective
- Divorce and Separation of Property: We want to make sure you get your fair share and don’t get taken advantage of in regards to property division, spousal support, and time with your children.
- Child Custody and Visitation: Without an attorney you could be saddle with tons of child support and very little visitation. We will assist you in this very important matter.
- Spousal Support/Alimony: Texas is a temporary alimony state. We represent men in matters of spousal support and alimony, protecting their interests when support is established and in any subsequent actions for modification or enforcement.
- Asset Protection: Many of our clients were the primary breadwinners for their families, and they run the risk of being asked to pay too much after a divorce. We help protect their interests and financial stability.
- After Final Modifications: Life is full of changes. What if your income substantially changes? What if the kids are older and desire more time with you? We can help you modify your existing orders to reflect your current life needs.
DFW Father’s Rights Issues
In Texas, any unmarried mom can place your name on their child’s birth certificate and you can be liable for child support. Or you could have a disagreement with your girlfriend and find yourself completely locked out of your child’s life. You do not have rights as an unmarried father until you have established your paternity rights in court. We can help fathers establish their rights and get the time they want and deserve with their kids.
Furthermore, we can also help unmarried or married men dispute any paternity claims. We help you determine for sure the paternity of your potential children through DNA testing. We help men avoid the costs of supporting children who are not their own and filing the necessary paperwork with the courts as well. Contact Us, so we can assist all your needs.